Hillcrest is a remarkable retirement community in La Verne, CA. We love discovering and nurturing extraordinary senior living talent that improves the lives of residents. Diversity, inclusion, and kindness are the values that inspire our community. Discover a rewarding career by improving the lives of older adults in your area.
Current Positions Open at Hillcrest
Click on the link below to view our openings.
Background Check Requirements:
- Fingerprinting (Live Scan)
- Tuberculosis test
- DMV printout (for positions that require driving)
- Valid identity and Employment Eligibility documents
- Current certification (for positions that require certification)
Working at Hillcrest
Working at Hillcrest means embracing the fundamental human dignity of listening and caring for one another as equals. We emphasize concern for the associate. We provide competitive wages and benefits in secure, sanitary, and pleasant working conditions.
Hillcrest does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices. We welcome qualified applicants without regard to national origin, physical handicap, race, color, religion, ancestry, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Hillcrest is a Continuing Care Retirement Community operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, offering employment in:
- Resident Life & Wellness
- Administration Including Marketing, Development, Accounting, Information Technology, & Human Resources
- Dining Services
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Nursing positions in Skilled, Dementia, & Residential Care
Contact Our Human Resources Department!
Office open - Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
C/O HUMAN RESOURCES
2705 MOUNTAIN VIEW DRIVE
LA VERNE, CA 91750-4398
Hillcrest welcomes residents, associates, and visitors without regard to race, ethnic identity, national origin, color, faith tradition (or absence thereof), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, age*, disability, or ancestry. *Age is considered in determining eligibility for residency.
Hillcrest offers associates an array of benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Programs
- Subsidized Health, Dental HMO or PPO, and Vision Care Plans
- Voluntary benefits including: Accident, Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance, and Hospital Bridge Plan
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Meal Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Financial Planning
- Credit Union
- Associate Recognition Programs
- Associate Emergency Fund Grants or Loans
- Free Aquatic and Fitness Center use