Frequently Asked Questions
Hillcrest is a neighborhood where friends and family can live together, providing the perfect setting for seniors who want to age gracefully. We offer independent and assisted living options and much more. Residents have more control over their future health care needs while living the life they want.
The Hillcrest independent living community and options for multiple assisted living communities offer many features. Whether you require transportation services, medication management, or bathing/dressing assistance, we have a level of care for you.
Our mission allows residents to enjoy a rich and diverse lifestyle to maintain independence. Our vision and values let seniors live comfortably in Southern California.
Hillcrest is a retirement community 75 years in the making. La Verne residents partnered with the Church of Brethren in 1947 to provide seniors with a retirement home. Starting on six-and-half acres, they offered ten cottages, a chapel, and a common manor for people needing assisted or independent living care services.
Now sitting on 50 acres and still growing, Hillcrest includes senior care services for every stage of life and unlimited opportunities for enjoyment. Our campus offers amenities such as:
- The Village Center
- The Aquatic and Fitness Center
- The Dean Kieffaber interfaith Chapel
- The Gallery at Hillcrest
- The Wood Shop, Greenhouse, Farm, and the Mary Dadisman Sewing Center
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When Was Hillcrest Founded?
Number Of Residents:
Financial Plans :
Continuing Care Contracts and Monthly Care Agreements
Entry Fee and Monthly Fee
Monthly Fee Includes:
- Dining Credit (have the freedom to choose)
- All Utilities (includes Cable TV/Internet Service and Landline)
- Wellness program and classes
- Home Maintenance
- Exercise and activities (Indoor heated pool, fitness, and recreational areas)
- Social Services
- Chaplain Services
- On-campus transportation
- Access to Health Care Services (Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Nursing care)